July 18, 2007

Honey, honey, honey...




His new favorite. It’s a puppet book.
(I'm sure the PUPPET part had a lot to do with it!)


Méz, méz, méz...

Micimackó nagyon szereti a mézet.
Micimackó a pocakját dörzsöli.
Ideje enni egy pár falatot! – mondja.
Egy medvének a méz a legjobb eledel.
Micimackó kuncogva habzsolja a mézet. A pocakját rázza a nevetés.
Ajaj! Micimackó arca csupa méz lett!
Nézzenek oda! – dörmögi Mackó. Azzal letörli az arcáról a mézet.
Mmm... nagyon finom volt! Micimackó elálmosodott.
Micimackó nagyot ásit. Majd lehunyja a szemét és mézrõl álmodik.

This is the Hungarian version of Pooh Bear. Sorry, that I did not include the English version. (The very ambitious should be able to find it online.) This book reminds me of one of my favorites from my childhood: the Hungarian Pooh theme song. You can listen to it here:
http://www.zeneszam.hu/html/zenek.htm
(It's the second one down, titled “Micimackó.”) I still love that song!
I think I will have a lot of shopping to do in Hungary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails