August 28, 2009

Schoolwork

This week, Caleb's preschool curriculum arrived. We ran in from the pool to check it out.
I explained to him that it was his schoolwork. If you want to hear something very adorable,
you should listen to my boy say: "My schoolwork, Mommy?"
I chose the complete preschool curriculum from Timberdoodle for 3 to 4 year olds.
Yes, he is only 2 and a half. And initially, I was going to start in January, after he turned 3.
But he is ready.
Here, he checks out his first BrainBox.

The budding scientist. We've had this for two days now and each day, he asks to work with it. I still have to read it to figure out what to do with it.
Judging from his interest, we will probably do this experiment quite soon.

Inspecting the thinking putty...

and the construction set, Wedgits.


He gets to work right away



There is no time to waste. There is so much to learn.

And with that, our first year of homeschooling begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails