August 13, 2009

Brother and sister


Brother and sister

Photo of the Week

2009 Week 30

These pictures were taken just after she got tortured at the Audiologist's office for over an hour

(I don't like to have my babies take the hearing test in the first two days of life at the hospital,

exactly because of said torturing, so I take them at a few weeks of age

to the audiologist for the standard hearing test),

so she doesn't look too happy, but I think Caleb makes up for looking happy for both of them.

Just chilling with my little sis'



A kiss.

I love her.

(He actually says that!)



Uh-oh, Mommy, her head is falling! What do I do?

Hold it up!!

It's not so easy holding her. It's actually serious business.


But I'm quite pleased for the privilege.

(You are the best big brother a little girl could want, Caleb!)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails