June 17, 2009

More puzzle prowess

I thought you might enjoy these videos, taken
yesterday of Caleb and I playing with his new puzzle
(the one that's supposed to be for ages 5+).
Basically, he handed me each state
and instructed me on where to place it.
He knows where all the pieces go.
He can put the puzzle together all by himself,
I noticed earlier, when I turned around from my computer
and glimpsed him placing the last few pieces.
He enjoys it when we sit down to play with him, though,
and being that his brain is ahead of his hands -
(he knows where they go, but
sometimes the pieces are hard to fit and he messes with them a bit)
this was the perfect game:
he was my brain and I was his hands.

(The second one is in the sidebar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails