May 4, 2009

No one will say she lacked clothes




As you can see, it appears that I may have gone a little overboard with the baby girl clothes shopping. These clothes were all bought within a few weeks of finding out that we're expecting a girl, in hopes of bringing some feminine style to her hand-me-down wardrobe. And I am not quite done yet. Though I probably should be, for there are enough clothes here to keep her covered for the first 12 months of her life. Not to mention plenty of gender neutral clothes from Caleb's baby days. And although there are a few pricier items among these, as I enjoy Internet shopping for unique things a little too much, a number of these beautiful pieces came from the local second-hand baby clothes store. I bet you can't guess which ones?

I never thought I'd be such a fan of that store, as I never frequent second-hand shops, but their baby clothes are high quality, beautiful, they all look brand new, and are dirt cheap. Of course, everyone knows that babies outgrow things in the blink of an eye, so it's no wonder the clothes look like new - most of them were worn only a few times.

Beauty coupled with frugality - now that's a combination that definitely works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails