April 21, 2009

28 weeks


Yesterday was my 28th week appointment, during which they do a finger prick to test the blood for iron and glucose levels, both of which came back fine. Wohoo, I'm neither anemic nor diabetic! I knew that, of course, but now my practitioner can rest easy in that knowledge, as well.

Life has continued to be very busy lately, but I managed to get a couple of pictures of me in my pregnant state (this time, with my head intact). I cannot believe that I'm already in the third trimester! That means, appointments every 2 weeks, rather than every 4. That's a lot of appointments. With work being so crazy and Caleb at home...it has become much more difficult to take time out for these than the first time around. I'm glad that my babysitter is currently not out of the country! There's not much else to report on the pregnancy front, except that I am getting more and more excited as the end of this pregnancy nears and it becomes more and more real that we will have another newborn in the house soon. I feel very blessed that God has allowed me to become a mother of two and as a family, we are all looking forward to our little arrival. See?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails