May 20, 2010

Today's spring afternoon photos brought to you by...

a very sleepy mom who still has a few pages of work to get through tonight,
but who is a bit distracted by looking at the photos she took today
and wants to share them with you...
I got to go to the park today with Caleb
while Daddy stayed home with a napping Ariana





Attempting to catch a beautiful yellow butterfly with our bare hand...

I knew those butterfly nets would have come in handy!

Though if we bought one, we would still have to remember to take it with us...

Swinging


Would you believe he totally knows his letters?

He placed all of those stickers at the bottom correctly with the words...

all I said was: "Find the word that starts with a W, P, C..."

Playtime

Her hand somehow always ends up in his mouth...

Yes, I'm trying very hard to make them smile
and it's not working out.

Something's not to her liking

Are you watching that show again? Didn't I tell you, I DON'T LIKE THAT?

Finally, the top right front tooth is out...

But we've still got many more to go...

Yup, many MANY more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails