January 19, 2010

Creativity

The creativity of my three-year-old son is amazing. Here's a snippet - from his "schoolwork" - which is not really like school at all. He was asked to glue the fish anywhere on the paper (in the aquarium). He said that he wanted them in a circle, talking to each other. He was working on this particular one with his babysitter, who asked a few times, are you sure you don't want one swimming here, another swimming over there... No, he insisted on placing them in a circle, where they can talk to each other - and was concerned for the one on the bottom that got left out.

I can tell you, it's the most interesting aquarium scene I've ever seen!


"Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality."

Beatrix Potter

2 comments:

  1. I love this aquarium!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good cretivity my dear grandson Caleb ! ! !I like it too !papa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails