October 3, 2009

Ready for the pumpkin patch


Ready for the Pumpkin Patch!

I think...


No, really we are. Caleb is very excited and has been talking about it for weeks.
It is 45 minutes away, so this will be the test for Ariana before our big trip...
Will she pass the test? We shall see...
This could be a painful drive for all involved.

Now for the logistics involved...
Sling, camera, potty...
because it is a field we're visiting and
going to an outhouse with baby and toddler isn't something I want to experience.
(I guess I shouldn't drink too much water either.)

Okay, off we go! We want to be one of the first ones to arrive when they open!
Wish us a good day! We may even have some despised hot dogs when we get there!
Oh, did I mention that Ron is working and it's just me and the kids?
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails