June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



Caleb greeted his dad with this letter this morning:

Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!
I just wanted to tell you a few of the things that I LOVE about you:

I love to see your smiling face on the mornings when you are here. You always seem so happy when I smile back at you! I love it that I have a happy Daddy!

I love it when you carry me in the Baby Bjorn. I feel safe and secure next to my Daddy’s heartbeat.

I love it when you lift me straight up and down. What strong arms you have, Daddy! (I’ve loved this now for a long time, even when I couldn’t tell you, but could only stare. By now you surely know, because I smile, giggle, or laugh whenever you do it.)

I love it when we sit next to each other and watch TV. Even when you pick the show. Just having you sit next to me (sometimes even rocking me!) is wonderful.

I love it when you decide to cook dinner for Mommy. Not only because she is then free to feed me, but also because I too get a taste of the yummy foods through her milky. You sure are a good cook, Daddy!

I love it when sometimes you change my diapee. Really, I do. Even when you run out of diapees/wipes/clothes in the middle of it and we have to run upstairs with my butt hanging bare. It teaches me to be flexible and just roll with the punches.

I love it when you pray for me, Daddy. Believe me, I can feel it.

Caleb (aka BabyCakes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails