November 6, 2010

Nobody's more careful than me!

These are some pictures I took a little over a month ago,
and I never got around to show you.
We took Caleb on his first real hike -
by "real" meaning that he had to hike on his own two feet,
rather than being carried.
He did really great, even though the 1.5 mile terrain was not the easiest.
We kept saying, "Be careful!"
And he kept repeating, "Nobody's more careful than me!"


Here, my beautiful children are freshly bathed -

because doesn't it make sense to get clean before a hike?

He navigated those rocks all by himself.

You know, nobody's more careful than he is.

He was very proud of himself.

Isn't this beautiful? Ahh, autumn in Virginia.


His rocks. Back and forth. Forth and back.

Last time I wore that carrier, Caleb was in it at Chimney Rock.
Ariana was with us too, she was a 3 week old tadpole. :)

A little sip of water... and we're off.

See that drop off next to us with the creek below?

Yeah... I had one hand on my camera and one hand hovering around my boy.

Looking for sticks, what else?

Hiking

Little man in the Big Woods


The Bridge - time for a photo shoot!

Aha! The reason for our morning bath emerges!!




Walking family




Running baby ...uhm... toddler


Just a wonderful autumn day in the Virginia mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails