February 4, 2010

Snow then, snow now

We are all packed and ready to go. This evening at about 5 p.m. Caleb said, Mommy I want to go to sleep, because when I get up it's time to go to Disney World. Awww, so sweet. I could eat that kid up. We have one more number to cross off on our calendar... I don't know if we'll remember it at 4 a.m.

I will leave you with these snowy photos, which we took last weekend - at a time when it was a joy that there is snow on the ground. Ironically, tonight the snow threatens to ruin our vacation if it falls early enough and in large enough quantities. Let's hope not. Let's hope we fly south just in time before the wintry weather hits our town.


We all watched while Daddy worked.

Watched and supervised. We're good at that.




Our first snowman.
Snowbaby.


1 comment:

  1. *crosses fingers that you made it out before the snow*

    - Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails