December 12, 2009

Purple Stork Christmas card - sneak preview

Can I just tell you how much I love Purplestork.com? I have now used them three years in a row for Christmas cards and also for one baby announcement so far (second soon to come, but not until after Christmas).

This company is made up of real people who are just the nicest you can find anywhere.
Not only do they provide a high quality product and work with your requests until it is just right for you, and quickly too I might add (1 business day), but they have superb customer service and a very special personal touch.

Let me show you. This was part of the email response I got when I ordered my Christmas cards yesterday:

It is not Christmas until we hear from the B family and see how busy your little Caleb has been all your long! Thank you so much for your order and for sharing with us these beautiful pictures! And just look at your sweet little Ariana... she is beautiful and certainly looks well loved by all :--)

Now, they may say this same type of thing to all of their return customers, and they probably do. They also may train their customer service people in personableness and genuine kindness. Though I am not sure you can really teach that.

All I know is, their letters always sound heartfelt to me, the personal touch you would expect to have received a century and a half ago in a small corner print shop of a small town. Not something you expect to receive through the impersonal medium of the world wide web. Is it any wonder I keep going back to them?

See the sneak preview of our card above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails