November 7, 2008

Visiting friends



Last weekend, Caleb and I spent two days in Raleigh, NC with my friend and her family. We had a wonderful visit. The boys loved playing with each other. I think they remembered each other from last time. Caleb was fascinated with the family cats and would follow them around every time they came downstairs, saying "ma" or "ka" (his version of "macska"). It was so cute. We also had the opportunity to attend our very first professional hockey game (Hurricanes/Oilers), which was fun, but perhaps a little too loud for Caleb. We'll try again in a few years. Here are a few pictures of our weekend. Both the adults and the kids had such a great time, we are already thinking about when/where we should meet next.








I look at you




You look at me





Is that a CAT I see?




Hey, kitty kitty!





Where did it go?





I grab you...




Then you grab me




Hey, will you walk with me?




Kitty, kitty! MA! KA!




Wait a minute, ka. I'll get the ball.




Game. Loud!



I have fun, after all.

Here Josh, have a leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails